Author Topic: What Else  (Read 5859 times)

Lova

What Else
« on: May 21, 2012, 07:43:42 PM »
What other sex toys have you tried and what do you think of them? I'm new to the experience. I have been looking at pleasure rings lately and thinking about getting a couple to try.

kitten

Re: What Else
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 06:07:21 PM »
I tried the Rabbit of Sex and the City fame and wasn't too impressed.  It simply could not deliver the same pressure as a traditional clitoral vibe.

sugarandspice

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 08:01:19 PM »
I've always felt that small bullet vibes with multiple metal nubs work best for delivering targeted stimulation.  The only cons are that your body can get used to them rather fast, and the batteries tend to fade fairly quickly.

theBIG(O)

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 10:49:09 PM »
I have a sex toy with "cyber skin" on it that I used heavily before getting a Sybian. It's basically a vibrator with silicone skin over it, colored however you prefer, that's realistically sized and shaped. With the cyber skin on it, it also has a realistic texture, which is VERY nice! :)

Camilla

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 11:10:13 PM »
I've tried most things and have settled on my favourites though I will try anything new. In addition to the stuff discussed elsewhere I would put a good word in for the hand held shower head. I grew up filling the bath from the shower hose with me in the tub and the head pointed up at my sex. Orgasming before the water had risen up the sides of my head and onto my face was the objective and usually achieved. The advantages over and above being very nice were that it could be done in guaranteed privacy unlike anything in my bedroom where mum could wander in. and unlike fingering in bed or pillow humping it was effort free as the water pressure did all the work. To this day I pretty much always masturbate with the hand held shower in the morning though now its standing in the shower cubicle in our ensuite as we don't have a bath.