Author Topic: Battery Operated Toys  (Read 4792 times)

cowgirl79

Battery Operated Toys
« on: January 02, 2013, 08:16:47 PM »
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share a quick heads up about battery-operated toys. When you're not using the toy, you should probably take the batteries out and store them elsewhere. I made the mistake of leaving the batteries in one of my toys and when the batteries finally gave out, I discovered that they had also corroded the inside of my vibrator. Now I'll have to replace the vibrator itself, rather than just the batteries. =/

luvmysaddle

Re: Battery Operated Toys
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 08:57:07 PM »
Wow! I hate it that the batteries ruined your vibrator; I hope it wasn't an expensive toy! Thanks for the heads up, though. I've been leaving the batteries in mine, too. I'll have to go take them out, now!

Camilla

Re: Battery Operated Toys
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 11:25:40 PM »
While I don't have any battery powered toys anymore I used to have a big plain hard white plastic one, the first vibrator I had in fact, that I actually stole from one of our neighbours. It happened on New Years Eve when everyone in the street was going house to house and I went off to find the loo, opened a bedroom door instead and saw the thing, which I recognised as a vibrator, standing on the bedside cabinet. I was 17 and the worse for drink for the first time in my life and didn't stop to think until I was retrieving it from inside the thigh of my tights where I had hid it and where my full and quite long skirt has hidden it. When I got it out at home I felt terrible but I couldn't return it. Nobody ever mentioned it having gone missing and as there were maybe 20 people milling around I wouldn't have been suspected. Anyway to get to the point... I could only use the thing when alone in the house coz it was rather loud. One time it must have been a month or more between sessions and when I got the thing out from under my chest of draws it was dead, the batteries were split and white fur was growing on them and the copper conductor that ran up the inside of the battery housing was all green. I tried to clean it out and fit new batteries but the vibrator was ruined.