Author Topic: Sexy board games  (Read 8651 times)

sugarandspice

Sexy board games
« on: June 05, 2012, 07:57:16 PM »
Do you enjoy playing sex-themed board or card games with your love, or do you find them cheesy?  I think they can be fun, but they definitely don't deliver their intended effect.

Fantasee

Re: Sexy board games
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 08:45:09 PM »
It's been a while since we played any type of game. They make me feel kind of silly because, like you said, they can be cheesy. If anyone knows of a really good erotic one I'd love to hear about it.

Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 09:25:27 PM »
I have to say that I've never tried any games before. Are there any that you would recommend?

Desiree

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 04:34:30 PM »
I find them silly; they make me too self-conscious instead of being in the moment.  Did you ever see that Simpsons episode where Homer kept rolling the dice and getting weird combinations of actions and body parts?  That's the sort of thing I think about when I consider playing sexy board games.

Shelbylynn

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 10:05:21 PM »
Joe there are actually some online that you can download and print. Personally, I just don't like them because they make me feel ridiculous. I am sure that some people really enjoy them though.

Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 12:05:02 PM »
Thanks Shelbylynn. I've had a look and have the same feeling as everyone else. I much prefer being "in the moment" and think I would feel too self concious using them.

Fantasee

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 12:58:11 AM »
My opinion about games is that they might be good for a new couple who is just starting out and maybe needs a little push to explore each other. Once you're in a long term, solid relationship, most of them are just silly. For example, I couldn't imagine drawing a card that tells me to kiss my husband in a "sexy zone." I don't need a card to tell me to do that!  :P

dessert

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 06:41:18 PM »
I think they are more for having fun/a silly time rather than something that really gets the juices flowing. I have found that trying different positions from a book or deck of cards can make for a good time, though!

GoodVibrations

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 08:48:51 PM »
I remember receiving one of these as a 'hilarious' wedding present from my younger brother - we took it with us on honeymoon but it never made it out of the suitcase...  I think it might actually still be sealed in its packaging, I wonder if I should give it to him and his fiancee when they get married next summer?   ;)

BetterBare

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 01:13:41 AM »
Good Vibrations, what a laugh that would be. I hope you find the game and wrap it up oh so nicely for your baby brother.
I don't think anyone takes them seriously. I think maybe awkward teens could play it as an excuse to get things moving. Like a party game.

Camilla

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 11:38:26 PM »
I have played a few commercial ones with husband and at parties. They were OK for a laugh if you had had a drink or two and felt in a party mood but in the cold light of day they were all pretty hopeless and cheesy with no power to make you want to play again (ie definitely not monopoly). One thing I do like though which is a game if not a board one are some cards we have. There were maybe 50 but we chucked out the ones that had things on we didn't like or want to try and so have maybe 35 now. We shuffle them and one of us picks one and we have to do what it says. It adds variety and randomness which keeps things fresh. It is too easy to just kiss, missionary, be finished with the Hitachi if he comes first and go to sleep but that can be a rut. picking a card that says you have to get naked, sneak out to the garden and fuck is something else.