Author Topic: Good shop nearby or do you have to go with online?  (Read 4787 times)

TickleMe

Good shop nearby or do you have to go with online?
« on: March 13, 2013, 09:22:08 PM »
I moved here a couple years ago and can't find any good toy shops near me, so I've been putting off buying any new toys.  I much prefer to be able to check them out before buying.  I've seen photos that look good but when you see the actual product, it's not quite what you have in mind, know what I mean?  Anyone have good luck with buying online?  What site do you recommend for a good variety and decent prices?

oohyeah

Re: Good shop nearby or do you have to go with online?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 01:53:38 PM »
Here in the UK we have Ann Summers both on the high street and online - my nearest branch is quite far away so I tend to call in there if we happen to be in that city, but otherwise I buy from their website.  I think that if it's a big and well-known name you should be able to rely on the products from there. 

alablonde

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 03:02:46 AM »
I prefer to purchase online.  I've found that whether I purchase online or from a store, the chances of the toy being what I want are always 50/50.

Fantasee

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 02:41:47 PM »
I'm going to start taking my chances and try online shopping. There is nothing near me, so I usually wait until I'm in a larger town, but that doesn't happen very often. Maybe the selection will be better online, too.

Camilla

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 10:43:14 PM »
The shop near us is more dirty old man territory and not a place I would go at all. Also I wouldn't like to visit a shop even if less sleazy as I'd feel uncomfortable having people look at me and think, "so she wants to masturbate with that". Shopping on line does slow down getting something as it has to come by post but for the added choice, better pricing, certainty you won't be seen and can be anonymous it wins for me.