Author Topic: Cleaning the Sybian  (Read 7529 times)

Joe

• Administrator
Cleaning the Sybian
« on: June 05, 2012, 09:41:38 PM »
Cleanliness is clearly an important aspect of owning a Sybian. Do you recommend any products for cleaning it?

Fantasee

Re: Cleaning the Sybian
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 02:19:37 PM »
Honestly, I shy away from chemical based cleaning products with the Sybian, or any sex toy for that matter. Plain old soap and water is fine with me. As long as the cleaning is thorough, I think it gets the job done.

Shelbylynn

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 03:35:39 PM »
Same here Fantasee although I will occassionally use a little rubbing alcohol and some cooton balls or swabs to get any harder to reach areas in addition to plain old soap and water. Some of the other cleaners even those specifically designed for sex toys must leave some kind of residue that makes me itchy!

Cheyenne

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 03:06:09 AM »
I don't like to use any kind of harsh chemicals, either, since they can be irritating to the skin if not washed off the toy thoroughly. Like Fantasee first stated, soap and water is all I use on any of my toys. :)

theBIG(O)

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 08:51:50 PM »
I actually came across a product the other day that's specifically meant for cleaning sex toys, so I bought a bottle of it and I've been cleaning my Sybian with it. It's a waterless sanitizer that you just spray onto the toy. Seems to work well and it smells nice too.

Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 09:54:16 PM »
Did the cleaning solution have a name? Where did you get it?