Author Topic: Where did you get your Sybian?  (Read 8680 times)

Joe

• Administrator
Where did you get your Sybian?
« on: January 28, 2011, 09:27:27 PM »
I'm looking to buy a sybian, but am not sure where to buy from - I'm in the UK. I've found http://www.sybianrental.com/en/index.htm - has anyone had any experience with them. I've found other shops in the UK, but none of them offer the 5 year guarantee.

Joe

sugarandspice

Re: Where did you get your Sybian?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 03:54:55 PM »
I bought mine direct from the manufacturer's website.  That's the only place I felt truly safe and confident ordering from.  The though of buying used gave me the willies.

kitten

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 09:22:20 PM »
I purchased mine used off of a bidding site.  I had dealt with and bought products from this particular seller before, so I wasn't worried about the quality.

Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 12:02:41 PM »
I can see why some people feel the need to buy it brand new. I, however, bought one from ebay - I did buy new inserts though.

If you see them come up on ebay, then you need to act quick! Ebay's policy is to not sell any used sex toys, Sybians included, so contact the seller and make a private offer if you see one.

Willow

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 01:51:18 PM »
I bought mine from the manufacturer as well.  I know you can clean and sanitize a used one but I couldn't get past the mental block, so I had to get it new.

cowgirl79

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 09:53:34 PM »
I bought mine direct from the manufacturer as well. Like Willow, I couldn't get past the mental block of using a "used" sex toy. If I had bought a used one, every time I went to use it, I would have been wondering about who had used it before me.

Rob1333

Motorbunny for sale.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 07:37:52 AM »
Got a motorbunny for sale. $500. Shipping is on you. Wife did not like it.