Author Topic: Lingerie  (Read 11022 times)

Shelbylynn

Lingerie
« on: June 19, 2012, 04:35:43 PM »
Do you ladies use lingerie to help spice things up in the bedroom? Do your partners like it or would they be just as happy if you just showed up naked? I have always liked lingerie because it makes me feel sexier, but it has gotten ridiculously expensive especially when you consider how little material is involved!

whiplash

Re: Lingerie
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 09:28:20 PM »
I'm all for wearing sexy panties and a bra on a daily basis, but when it comes to lingerie, it seems pretty pointless. It's not very practical or functional when only used as a few seconds of eye candy.

Willow

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 01:33:12 PM »
I will use lingerie on very special occasions, but since it's normally off in 5 seconds anyway, it's not worth wearing on a regular basis.

Shelbylynn

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 06:44:22 PM »
I will use lingerie on very special occasions, but since it's normally off in 5 seconds anyway, it's not worth wearing on a regular basis.

Exactly! I also have a hard time finding stuff that fits me well as I am very amply endowed in the chest area. Usually if it fits me in the chest it's too big everywhere else!

Cheyenne

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 11:06:32 PM »
My hubby loves to see me in lingerie, so I do have one "outfit" (if you could call them that, ha ha!) that I wear from time to time. However, price and value are MAJOR issues with lingerie, so I only have the one piece. Like Willow stated, it's coming off it a matter of seconds after I put it on anyways!

theBIG(O)

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 07:08:04 AM »
Do you ladies use lingerie to help spice things up in the bedroom? Do your partners like it or would they be just as happy if you just showed up naked? I have always liked lingerie because it makes me feel sexier, but it has gotten ridiculously expensive especially when you consider how little material is involved!

I definitely use lingerie to spice things up in the bedroom. We've been together for so long now that I'm always trying new things to keep our sex life from becoming dull or boring. I think my husband definitely likes it better when I wear lingerie versus when I don't, even though like the other ladies stated, I still end up naked in the end. As for price, I'm with you about how RIDICULOUSLY expensive it is, but I feel like it's worth it if it gets a rise out of him! ;)

Mr Bingo

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 05:04:01 AM »
Ladies ......... please forgive me for intruding into y'alls highly interesting conversing on the wearing of lingerie for us men but if I may let you ladies in on a few tidbits of info I think you ladies will be greatly surprised ok !!!

As you well know we men hate to go shopping --- PERIOD !!!   

EXCEPT when we can go and help YOU pick out some super sexy lingerie -----  provided you will model it for us --- you do this and ladies I guarantee your man will buy you whatever you want regardless of the price and your love life and marital bliss will soar to heights never before imagined !!!

I remain as always !!!

Respectfully,

Mr Bingo

[email protected]   

D Taupin

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 12:24:04 AM »
I have to agree with Mr. Bingo here. I'm not so sure about modeling it in the store though. You can both get a pretty good idea how it's going to look, so I never did go that far with helping pick out the purchase.

cowgirl79

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 01:01:39 AM »
I love to wear lingerie and my hubby likes to see me in it too, but like the OP pointed out, it's just so expensive! I have a few tried-and-true pieces, but I don't have a "large" collection of it by any means.

luvmysaddle

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 12:27:29 AM »
I don't wear lingerie all that often. I know my husband would like it if I wore it more often, because he's always asking me to "slip into something sexy". I just don't like the idea of spending so much money on it! Does anyone know where I could buy it for less than what it costs at places like Victoria's Secret and Frederick's?

Fantasee

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 03:44:52 PM »
I do wear lingerie pretty often for my husband. It drives him crazy and, for that, I think it's worth the expense and trouble. Also, depending on what I'm wearing, he will sometimes leave it on me while we're having sex so it's not always a put-it-on-take-it-right-off situation.

robertandbecky

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 08:26:48 PM »
Becky wears the very pretty pullover type. It stays on her while we make love and she enjoys sleeping in it as a night gown. Sometimes the most simple Lingerie is the best. Just our opinion.

Britney

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2018, 01:04:21 PM »

I love underwear.