Author Topic: Help me!  (Read 8329 times)

No Pants Gurl

Help me!
« on: August 07, 2013, 02:28:15 PM »
My husband and I bought a sybian and we love the concept. But it makes me itch! Does anyone else have this problem? I so want to have multiple orgasms on this thing, but I can not even get to one. Very disappointing.

LIplaydoc

Re: Help me!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 07:56:13 PM »
The itching during/right after could be just an increase in blood in the area. Try a lower setting, and perhaps more interactions from your partner. If you itch well after, there could be a reaction to any cleaning materials left on the attachments.

Any other suggestions, users?
I'm not a real doctor, but I could play one

No Pants Gurl

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 02:56:05 PM »
More interaction is always a good thing! i will try that.

It is not an allergy because I tried it with panties on and it still happened and I even tried covering it with plastic wrap.

Come on ladies I can not be the only one. How have you dealt with this?

I want to cum on this thing so much...

e-nigma

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 01:03:22 PM »
If its not an allergy to the lube or the cleaning material I do agree its your body responding to the stimuli
right off the bat.. Try doing this have an orgasm before try some oral or gentle vaginal sex then try the sybian to get you more warmed up..

SybianBuilder

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 03:48:59 PM »
In response to the original post about finding your G-Spot with the Sybian; I can attest to the fact that the G-Spot is hardly mythical.  One member mentioned the G-Max attachment, which is good if you don't mind sitting on a trailer hitch.  Many have complained of it's size, therefore ABCO Research & Associates came out with the G-Mini.  My wife seems to like this attachment better than the medium attachment which is probably the most commonly used.
You can also adjust the firmness of the rotation by using the plastic stem instead of the spring.  My wife likes the spring better than the stem.  I suppose it's all a matter of opinion and what feels best to you.

Cheers,
SB