Author Topic: Toys That Mimic Oral Sex  (Read 7285 times)

Cheyenne

Toys That Mimic Oral Sex
« on: June 20, 2012, 03:10:41 AM »
As an upcoming birthday present, my husband is hinting, in a not-so-subtle sort of way, that he'd like one of those toys that mimics oral sex. Can anyone here recommend a good one?

Joe

• Administrator
Re: Toys That Mimic Oral Sex
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 03:49:20 PM »
The only ones that I know about are the one that is on the sybian site and one that is called flesh light. As to whether they are any good or not I have no idea - I've never tried anything like that.

whiplash

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 03:59:31 PM »
Something called the Tenga Egg looks promising. It seems like it would feel good if I were a man. The only cons that I can see are that is is a single-use product, and it is stored in an egg shape, which is kind of odd.

Cheyenne

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 09:30:00 PM »
Thanks everyone. I'm going to look into both the flesh light and the Tenga egg. Do either of you by chance know the prices on those two products?

Desiree

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 12:17:58 PM »
You can buy the Fleshlight in several places and I think it runs around $50.  The Tenga egg variety pack comes with 6 eggs for around $35.  I've read they can be used a couple times even though they are intended for single use.

Fantasee

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 01:14:57 PM »
I had to look up the Tenga Egg because I'd never heard of it before and it does look interesting. Is there some kind of lube or something in it that helps to mimic the moisture of oral sex?

Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 03:16:52 PM »
I'd never heard of the Tenga egg either, but it does look interesting. There is a UK distributor, but they are much more expensive than the dollar price. Ten pounds each, or six for fifty pounds. About double the price!

Camilla

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 11:01:07 PM »
I hired a Venus 2000 for my husband after he sorted a Sybian rental for my birthday a while back. He loved it and got about as much use out of it over the weekend as would have been humanly possible but it just made me laugh uncontrollably. It was seeing this thing that looked a lot like a baby feeding bottle shooting up and don on his ridged penis that was sticking straight up in the air and the hose that attached to the bottle whipping around like a demented snake. Maybe ABCO should make a sybian shaped version that the guy sticks his penis into so the dancing and thrashing around of the bottle and hose wouldn't be visible