Author Topic: Ladies, how good is the sybian?  (Read 6179 times)

Hayride84

Ladies, how good is the sybian?
« on: January 18, 2016, 07:42:39 PM »
I have never tried one but have considered renting/buying one. Are they as good as people make them out to be?

Sybianman1964

Re: Ladies, how good is the sybian?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 11:51:44 PM »
Hi, Im an owner whos offered rides to ladies for years so I can give you an honest feel about it.

The sybian isnt the magic machine the videos make it to appear.

I would say about 80% of the women who have ridden it loved it but couldnt interest them in another ride. 15% loved it and rode it multiable times. But 5% hated it and never orgasmed. I recommend to people who are interested in buying one to find someone close to them who would allow them to test ride it before spending over a thousand dollars buying one only to discover the woman in question isnt interested in ever trying it again

phillip wayne

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 12:50:44 AM »
Hello from another newbie. We are a middle aged, empty-neater couple exploring discrete means to liven our relationship. Stumbled on the Sybian but have no direct experience. She enjoys her vibrators. But for all of the websites (mostly very dated) there seems very few  women owners/users. I suspect this is male driven fantasy.
Although pricey, I could be persuaded to buy if this was significant,real evidence this was promising as depicted.
BTW anyone familiar with the MOMs machine?

kskater

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 11:21:44 PM »

BTW anyone familiar with the MOMs machine?

Do not waste your money on the MOMs machine. It is a piece of junk...it was called the "DIY Sybian" and he had to change the name. There are plenty of posts here that tell you how awful the machine is...just do a search here for DIY sybian. The guy that makes it uses a cheap cordless screwdriver from Harbor Freight, poor plastic casting that a 5th grader could do...he puts it together with drywall screws...they smell like cigarette smoke when you get it...it is homemade junk...the list goes on and on. Many have been taken in by his overpriced junk. Caveat emptor!! You have been warned. Buy the real thing from Sybian...believe me.