Author Topic: motorbunny  (Read 5376 times)

david hughes

motorbunny
« on: June 06, 2016, 02:35:03 AM »
does anyone have any experience with the new Motorbunny

sybiannewbie

Re: motorbunny
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 01:48:39 AM »
I would like to know the same.

fthoodlum

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 11:04:35 PM »
I was going to buy one but the reviews are fake. I figure if they have to fake the reviews there might be an issue so I stayed away.

johnsonphil61

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 05:04:47 PM »
I had the same questions about the reviews initially. I have friends on fetlife who bought a Motorbunny and reached out to a couple of them directly. They were super-positive about their experiences. We were also shown some video of the motorbunny in action..and that sealed the deal. We bought ours about 5 or 6 months ago. It gets used at least every other day. :) We have used the sybian before at parties, and the Motorbunny definitely delivers on the same level. If you look at their website, the technical specs all seem to be pretty close too. Just wanted to chime in on this one to say that it is an awesome machine, and we have really enjoyed ours.

Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 02:21:00 PM »
johnsonphil61 - are you affiliated with motor bunny? The only posts that you have on this forum are about advertising it.

johnsonphil61

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 10:40:52 PM »
If I owned a MOMS or a Sybian, I might be posting about those machines. I bought a Motorbunny, have had a good experience with it and felt people on this forum would want to hear about it. This thread questioned whether there were any real reviews. Since I know at least one of their reviews is real (mine), I thought I would validate it. I am pretty sure I was one of their first few customers... So I guess that's my affiliation.

Bobcat

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 06:25:08 PM »
We have a Motorbunny that has been used lightly over the past year. My wife likes it and finds it to be comparable to the Sybian she had a few years ago. After a couple of close calls with grown children we decided to sell it. A little over a year ago our last child moved out and so we decided to give it a go again. All was well until my wife was nearly caught with now approaching teen year grand daughters.  Therefore we are selling again.

Overall, they are very similar. she has nearly all of the attachments and I am certain they are compatible with the Sybian attachments. The purple colored attachments my wife found to be somewhat hard and unforgiving but the others were identical to the Sybian attachments. I build  a sturdy bench for my wife to mount it on so that it was off the floor. She likes it better semi standing rather than on her knees.

You could spend a long time comparing them, but they are both very functional and work the same way. Initial cost of Motorbunny is less which is why we chose that option the last time, but it is the same as arguing over Ford and Chevy. Some may like one, some may like another. There is not a great deal of difference between them. BTW ours is now in a box and ready for sale again as my wife is not willing to have it out where the granddaughters who visit us frequently might be able to find it.

__s6_

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 07:27:25 PM »
We have bought several attachments made by motorbunny and they are well made, but none have been comfortable for my wife. Some were down right painful (silicone bunny). I cannot say anything about their machines, but if I had waited a year, I might have bought one motorbunny and not a sybian. There are some features I like, such as the ability to remove the remote and the eye bolts for attachments. The 11 on the dial is great reference to Spinal Tap. But the warranty is not as good as Sybian and the standard attachments do not seem to be as well made. Overall, I am happy with the Sybian.

motorbunny4sale

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2017, 04:49:35 PM »
We have a motorbunny and are selling it.  Its only been used once. My wife said she is too embarrassed to use it.  We ordered a second set of attachments that have never been opened.  The package lists for $1199 on their website.  Taking all reasonable offers!