Author Topic: WTB Sybian in the Atlanta GA area  (Read 1889 times)

MisBehaving2

WTB Sybian in the Atlanta GA area
« on: July 07, 2017, 06:16:11 PM »
Looking for a Sybian in the Atlanta GA area

pappabull

Re: WTB Sybian in the Atlanta GA area
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 11:01:36 PM »
Is Fayetteville NC close enough?

motorbunny4sale

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 06:00:40 PM »
I live in Knoxville and have a Motorbunny for sale.  https://motorbunny.com/products/ultimate-gift-set
Its the same thing as a sybian. 

2nu2no1

Re: how to buy used sybian
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 02:37:40 PM »
What is the preferred/safest method of exchanging payment when buying or sell in a sybian. It seems like maybe Paypal? what is recommended so you don't get ripped off?
Also do the machines have serial numbers? How can you tell a 10yr old machine from a 6month old one?

motorbunny4sale

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 04:55:42 PM »
I would suggest meet in person during daylight hours in a public place.  Cash or paypal.  If you are buying from someone needing to ship it, do some homework.  Ask for a receipt and recent pictures.  I'm pretty sure that paypal will guarantee the purchase but I'm not sure.  Would suggest talking to them on the phone as well.  Its hard these days to eliminate the frauds.  Me, I would have no problem at all talking to someone and sending them recent clear, detailed pictures of the unit, a sales receipt and my information.  I have nothing to hide and am not pulling a scam, so it would no bother me if someone were to want to verify that information.  We're selling our motorbunny. 

Bluto

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 01:30:12 PM »
Atlanta is right down the road (sorta) - I have one for sale in Birmingham Alabama area.
Bought it along with just about every attachment available and the wife sat down on it and didnt even turn it on before she said she wasn't interested.  Long story short I still have it in the original shipping box and the attachments still sealed as delivered.

If there's any interest Ill answer questions, provide photos, and consider reasonable offers. 

stumpy1958

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 09:21:48 PM »
Hey Bluto!! I am interested in your Sybian. Can you call or text me,931-808-1155. I live near Chattanooga, Tn.