Author Topic: WTB sybian or motor bunny. Long Island  (Read 862 times)

dreamsybianride

WTB sybian or motor bunny. Long Island
« on: March 21, 2018, 03:35:14 PM »
Looking to buy a unit on Long Island

sybianseller1

Re: WTB sybian or motor bunny. Long Island
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 09:11:02 PM »
I have a brand new, never used unit with attachments. Everything packed in box exactly as it came. I'm on Long Island 1100.00.

DonF

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 10:22:38 PM »
I have a lightly used Sybian that I am selling for a friend. She says it's 8 yrs old but she only used it 3 times and put it away. I told her I would sell it for her and found this site. In any case, it is in excellent condition and I have tested it to make sure everything is working as it should. It does... like new. It comes with a stool and 3 attachments but you can buy additional attachments fairly cheap from Sybian. She wanted $550 but it's sitting in my closet and I would like to get it out of there, so you can have it for $450 plus shipping ($70 max). Let me now if interested.

sparky54

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 12:52:20 AM »
still available
I have a lightly used Sybian that I am selling for a friend. She says it's 8 yrs old but she only used it 3 times and put it away. I told her I would sell it for her and found this site. In any case, it is in excellent condition and I have tested it to make sure everything is working as it should. It does... like new. It comes with a stool and 3 attachments but you can buy additional attachments fairly cheap from Sybian. She wanted $550 but it's sitting in my closet and I would like to get it out of there, so you can have it for $450 plus shipping ($70 max). Let me now if interested.

wanttosell

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 02:02:17 AM »
I have a lightly,barely used Sybian. Like new, several attachments, stool, everything. Video. I am in Albany area... could ship or meet to exchange.