Author Topic: Replacing regular Sex?  (Read 9020 times)

D Taupin

Replacing regular Sex?
« on: December 25, 2012, 11:51:56 AM »
For years now I've heard stories about women who use sex toys so much that they become insensitive to regular sex. It just doesn't do anything for them anymore. From what I've heard about the Sybian that doesn't sound like too much of a stretch. I haven't met a woman, yet, who uses this so I can't really say for sure. Are there any ladies out there who can relate to this "rumour"?

luvmysaddle

Re: Replacing regular Sex?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 04:15:36 AM »
I'm the only woman I know who actually owns a Sybian, but it hasn't replaced sex for me - it's just made it better. Before we bought our Sybian, my husband and I would have sex on a regular basis, but it was rare for me to actually have an orgasm. With the Sybian in the bedroom as part of our foreplay, I can have an orgasm every time.

Shelbylynn

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 09:39:58 PM »
Speaking for myself, there is absolutely no chance of the Sybian replacing regular sex. I really love the Sybian and we have a lot of fun with it, but it is not the same as regular sex for me.

Fantasee

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 02:01:02 PM »
It could never replace the real thing for me. It's just a tool that turns things up a notch. I suspect that the women who allow toys to replace regular sex are having some kind of sexual issue in the first place.

oohyeah

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 05:22:26 PM »
I couldn't see anything mechanical replacing regular sex for me - I enjoy all the other elements, such as kissing, too much...it's those elements that create the emotional connection with my boyfriend and that connection is super-important to me. 

Saying that, he does sometimes have to work away for extended periods...that's when the saddle will see most action I suspect!   ::)

GoodVibrations

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 07:12:58 PM »
I’m with you oohyeah - why would anyone want to miss out on the human contact that sex provides?  It’s an integral part of a relationship, and while I can see that a single person might choose to use toys exclusively, doing so after you were married would surely be a sign of a problem within that marriage? 

Jenn67

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 07:30:39 PM »
I do not think thatit woild re[place sex, I think thatit could make masterbating alot more intertesting and pleasurable though....