Author Topic: Too Funny - DIY  (Read 9361 times)

BetterBare

Too Funny - DIY
« on: June 11, 2013, 05:55:15 PM »
Has anyone else stumbled on the video of the guy who has built, and is allegedly selling kits for, a build-at-home Sybian? It's sort of a pathetic attempt (sometimes you get exactly what you pay for :o) but the video is funny.

Joe

• Administrator
Re: Too Funny - DIY
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 06:23:29 PM »
I haven't seen any videos, but I've seen plans for sale on ebay a few times. It's clear that it doesnt come any where near the build quality of the real deal. I might as be a small stool with a vibrator glued to it!

Banshee

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 04:28:18 PM »
I don't even think I'd want to try something like that! I know they're expensive, but this is one of those things when you definitely get what you pay for. I couldn't imagine having a malfunction with a homemade contraption during the height of an intense moment.  ::)

Shelbylynn

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 08:46:12 PM »
I have to agree with Banshee. Sure, they cost a lot, but I definitely think that this is one of those instances where you would just want to save up and buy the "real" thing!

alablonde

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 02:57:34 AM »
I'm guessing this isn't a YouTube video since they do monitor content. I can't even imagine what he used to make one at home! Can you imagine the time he put into it!