Author Topic: Where Did You Hear About The Sybian?  (Read 6944 times)

Cheyenne

Where Did You Hear About The Sybian?
« on: May 18, 2012, 10:09:32 AM »
Where did you first hear about The Sybian? Personally, I was dating someone a few years back who sent me a link to a website about it. I don't know how he heard about it, but he jokingly offered to buy me one as a birthday gift. It's just too bad he was only joking!!

Desiree

Re: Where Did You Hear About The Sybian?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 12:57:36 PM »
Someone mentioned it online and I was intrigued, so I looked it up.  I'd like to try it but it is just so expensive; maybe I can make it a Christmas present to myself.  ;)

Shelbylynn

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 05:08:03 PM »
The first I heard of the Sybian was actually on the Howard Stern Show. I was watching late night tv with my husband one night, and we saw the episode with the playmates and the Sybian in the studio. I knew I had to have one after that!

Lova

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 06:09:23 PM »
A friend of mine sent me a link to it once, jokingly. I didn't feel comfortable telling my friend at the time, but I was intrigued!

kitten

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 06:39:47 PM »
I found out about it after watching a rerun of My Fair Brady on hulu.  Adrianne Curry mentioned that she loved it and was planning to use it while her beau was out of town.

Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 10:10:05 PM »
I too heard about the Sybian from the Howard Stern show. How many of you have actually purchased one? - It's pretty expensive.

Cheyenne

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 05:33:47 PM »
I haven't purchased one due to the price, but it's been on my wishlist ever since I first heard about it. I mean, it's the ultimate sex toy!! I've seen some ads over the years for used Sybians, but I just don't know how I feel about buying a used sex toy. Maybe it's "all in my head", but that just seems kind of gross! I know it can be cleaned and sterilized, but still... there's just a stigma attached to it that I can't get past. For me, it's new or nothing, ha ha!

Joe

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 09:17:24 PM »
Alot of people feel the same way. I guess those that actually buy second hand replace the bits that go on top with new ones. They can be bought new from the main sybian site or their distributors.