Author Topic: Giving Over Control  (Read 7561 times)

Desiree

Giving Over Control
« on: May 21, 2012, 06:41:19 PM »
If you were using a Sybian, would you let your partner use the remote control to determine what happens to you, or do you want to remain firmly in control?  I think it could be fun to let my partner use the remote and tease me...as long as he follows through in the end!  ;)

Cheyenne

Re: Giving Over Control
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 11:45:48 PM »
I wouldn't mind handing him the remote and giving him control from time to time, but know one knows me better than I do, so I think that even though I would enjoy letting him take the reins, I would still enjoy it more when I was in control. ;)

kitten

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 02:24:03 PM »
Using the Sybian is more of a private matter for me.  I think I still need to grow more in my relationship in order to be comfortable with that kind of intimacy.

Lova

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 12:15:48 AM »
I think it would be fun to let my partner take control once in a while. I wouldn't want it every time, though. Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do and do it herself. ;)

Desiree

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 02:59:38 PM »
I think it would be fun to let my partner take control once in a while. I wouldn't want it every time, though. Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do and do it herself. ;)

Oh I agree.  Most of the time I'd want to take care of things myself.  Letting him do it on occasion, though, would be very enjoyable.

Shelbylynn

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 06:56:15 PM »
I think letting your partner have the controls on occassion would be fun. Certainly not everytime I wanted to use it, but sometimes it would certainly add in a little something different.